Caused By: java.net.ConnectException: Tried all: ‘1’ addresses, but could not connect over HTTP to server: ‘mcsinternal.us2.oraclecloud.com’, port: ‘7777′
Don’t worry we have a solution for this, open this file
With this value
- Copy the integration Endpoint URL from ICS
- Open SOAPUI, and create new SOAP project
- Open the project and choose the request
- Under request properties, add username and password
- Ensure WSS-Password Type has the value “Password Text”
- Right click Click on request payload and in the context menu you will see the options to add WSS Username Token and WSS-Timestamp
Now you will be ready to test your ICS integrations. Enjoy Integration!
If you know nothing about Oracle PaaS Cloud Services, then you miss a lot of cool stuff.
Oracle released more than 40+ services, and in this blog I will focus on FMW PaaS Services like integration, process, IoT, and mobile cloud services. Two places that you can start from:
- If you are J2EE and ADF developer, then having Weblogic Server on a cloud service called Java Cloud Service is good news for you.
- If you are SOA and Integration expert, Oracle brings its SOA and Service Bus capabilities on a some cloud services called SOA Cloud Service, Integration Cloud Service (Simplified Service Bus), MFT Cloud Service, API Manager Cloud Service, and other services are coming soon.
- If you are looking for fast and enhanced way to implement workflows and business process, then Process Cloud Service is there for you.
- If you want to enhanced your skills and business, by implementing and developing IoT solutions, Oracle has developed an innovative IoT Cloud Service platform for you.
- Many other services there, and Oracle is enhancing their cloud services every day and emphasizing the integration and compatibility of cloud services with each other.